Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Grateful Heart!

Hi!

Today was a beautiful day in spite of the rain! I like rain sometimes! When I dropped off my recyclables at the recycling center this morning. I was so happy to hear the rain pounding down on the metal roof that covers the bins and it made me think...

5. for the sound of rain falling on the rooftop.

I worked at the Soup Kitchen today preparing food for the hungry!

6. for the ability to go to the grocery store and buy food.
7. for the dinner that I cooked in my very own home.

I received a call today from my seventh grader's language arts teacher...scary........grateful....

8. Joe was not in trouble.

9. working out with my husband.

10. talking on the phone to my daughter.

Blessings and love,
 Jana

This is a necklace I made the day before yesterday! It comes straight from my heart!



2 comments:

  1. I love me some rain. I love listening to the rain at night. i love running in it when i need to think. Such peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. O'Connor, my name is Angela. I saw you on Push Pause this morning and I loved your jewelry especially the cross bracelet! I had a heart stent in 2014 and I wear a medical bracelet, I was hoping that maybe you could make that same bracelet into a medical alert bracelet. Can you please contact me at laautry@yahoo.com if it is possible along with the cost.

    Thank you, Angela

    ReplyDelete